VGOD Pro Mech 2 Kit
- Removable Delrin Grip
- Internal Battery Protector (Internal Tube)
- Premium Quality Copper Construction
- New TriCon Firing Switch Design (3 Independent prongs to make solid contact with the battery)
- Built in self adjusting battery ring to lock battery in place
- Carbon fiber switch
- Requires (1) high drain 18650 Battery (Batteries Sold Separately)
- VGOD engraved Elite RDA shield
- Well depth 9.25mm
- Well capacity 2ml
- Hybrid friendly protruding gold plated 510 pin
- 24mm Diameter
- 33mm (less 510) Height Dual posts, 2mm hole
- Finger tight nut, Philips or flat
- Post hole spacing, ID 11mm
Important Safety Information: Use at Your Own Risk
"Hybrid" mech mods are so-named due to the direct contact the battery top makes with the positive connector pin on the bottom of your atomizer. This design is intended to limit the resistance between battery and coil for competition use, delivering a more powerful output. This contrasts with typical 510 connector designs that incorporate a solid metal plate between the battery and atomizer pins.
It is important to ONLY use atomizers that are designed to be used with a hybrid configuration by utilizing extended connector pins. Failure to do so can result in electrical dead-short, potentially causing battery venting or dangerous thermal runaway (with ensuing explosion of battery.) Be sure to use with Sony VTC4 or LG HB6 high-amp batteries and avoid building under .2ohm for safety. Ensure your battery wraps are always maintained in good condition and batteries are always sufficiently charged before use.
Prior to shipping your order, we will contact you to ensure you are intimately familiar with using hybrid mech mods. We will only sell this mod to fully-informed consumers and will refuse the sale otherwise for your safety.