Return & Warranty Policy
Our 14-day warranty begins the day the items are delivered.
Customer assumes all cost in shipping items back to Digital Vaper, and Digital Vaper assume all cost in shipping the item back to the customer. Shipping cost incurrected is non-refundable/creditable.
What is not covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, Rebuildable products, batteries, chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Damage or failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty
- Loss or damage due to missing components
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons
- Modifying a product in any way, automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period
What is covered by our Warranty?
- LED screen issues
- Charging port issues
- Battery issues (turning off when firing, etc)
- Unit auto firing.
- Chip malfunctions
Some products will have minor flaws and that is to be expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return or exchange if an item is defective (malfunctioning).
If you are still covered under warranty, please proceed to contact us at:
or call us at 647-348-8273
Wrong or Missing Order Item(s)
Incorrectly received items must be returned to us. We provide you with a prepaid return label via email to send back the product(s) free of charge. If we do not receive the item(s) within 30 days, we reserve the right to charge the original payment method used to make your purchase for the full dollar amount of the product(s).
We can not offer store credit or refunds on warranty exchanges.
Non-returnable & Final Sale Items
We also cannot accept returns of atomizer tanks, rebuildable atomizers (unless DOA), mods that contain no electrical components, battery cells, replacement parts, accessories and electronic cigarette liquids.
Our 30-day return policy does not include coverage of accidents and user errors such as over-tightening atomizers, stripping threads, broken glass, physical damage, dropping products, water damage, exposure to extreme temperatures, not adhering to manufacturer provided usage instructions, or any misuse of products, electronic or mechanical.
We do not accept returns for normal product wear and tear, for example cosmetic blemishes or natural patina.